As Project Planner you will be responsible for the prompt and correct delivery of level 2 plans for ongoing projects and offers. To this end you will be working closely with project management and the various engineering disciplines, work preparation, procurement, production, commissioning & testing and sales.
In this bridging function you will be successful if you compile your information in a proactive way from the various departments so as to coordinate the necessary resources, procurement items, engineering hours and overheads. You will be responsible for preparing reports on all necessary resources for the various departments. The implementation and monitoring of planning with respect to suppliers and subcontractors is a very important task, as is identifying problem areas and offering solutions for these problems.
- Completed technical background with a higher education or equivalent ability;
– A minimum 3 years’ experience as a project planner for new developments within the offshore industry;
– A strong affinity with the production process involving mechanical constructions;
– Experience with Primavera P6;
– A good command of English.
The project management department is responsible for the phased and structured management of our larger and complex EPC projects (multidisciplinary projects involving mechanical-, electrical-, hydraulic- and control systems engineering). The team consists of 19 Projectmanagers, 15 Subcontracting Coordinators and 3 Project Planners headed by the Manager Projects